Please find below the terms and conditions of our Instagram competitions.
The current competition can be found on the Boutique Paws Instagram Account
Competitions Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to residents Australia residing within Australia.
- This competition will commence at 13:00 ACST on 21 March 2016 and all entries must be received by 13:00 ACST on 28 March 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, entrants must like the Boutique Paws Australia instagram account ( @Boutique_Paws) and like the competition post dated 21st March 2016, as well as post a picture of their own dog with @Boutique_Paws and #Boutique_Paws tagged in the description.
- The prize will be available for pick up from 94 Glen Osmond Road, Parkside South Australia or will be posted to a nominated mail address within Australia.
The prize for the winner is a Huskimo Jumper in the size and pattern of the winner's choice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram by 28 March 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram and you agree that Facebook nor Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Boutique Paws Australia located at 94 Glen Osmond Road in Parkside, South Australia.